Hotel Tuder Restaurant is located just outside the historic city walls of Todi, 500 metres from Porta Romana, one of 3 historic gates to the city.
The centre of Todi is just a further one and a half km walking distancewhere you will find the beautiful Piazza del Popolo, many monuments, together with streets containing many arts and crafts shops.
We provide an elegant and refined atmosphere, consisting of 36 rooms, 2 restaurants, a lounge bar, meeting rooms and a large private car park.
All the comforts you need for a relaxing holiday together with good food.
Our ServicesWe believe our services will meet all you standards and requirements. Some of the facilities on offer include:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Internet connection points (LAN)
- Private parking for cars and coaches
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Rooms with a view
- Small pets are allowed in rooms but not in the restaurant or meeting rooms
- Transfer from/to the airport (reservation required)
- Room service
- Guided cultural and gastronomic history tours
- Group discounts
- Travellers by cycle or motorbike and welcome